News and offers 2/2019
- Stellaris® RNA FISH is a RNA visualization method for simultaneous detection, localization and quanti-fication of individual mRNA molecules at the cellular level in fixed samples
- CORALL Total RNA-Seq Library Prep Kit - suitable for all whole transcriptome RNA-seq applications
- Competent Cells
- Rapid Purification of total DNA from Bacteriophages
- Tips for your robot - Challenge price not quality!
- We have the substrate for you
- We offer a broad range of different cuvettes from Starna
- Have you considered the ergonomics when buying new pipettes?
Stellaris® RNA FISH is a RNA visualization method for simultaneous detection, localization and quanti-fication of individual mRNA molecules at the cellular level in fixed samples
- Simple protocol
- Can offer same-day results
- Allow for simultaneous detection of different RNA targets in multiplexed experiments
- Gene expression through direct detection without isolation, purification or amplification
Available types of probes:
DesignReady Probes - professionally designed, and go through rigorous bioinformatic analysis to ensure specificity. Stellaris DesignReady probe sets are made-to-order.
ShipReady Probe Sets - convenient, ready-to-ship positive controls against reference messenger RNAs and long non-coding RNAs (mRNAs and lncRNAs). Both qualitative (localization) and quantitative (transcript counting) controls are available in the most commonly used model organisms including Human, Mouse, C. elegans, Drosophila and Yeast.
Custom Probe Sets - can be designed against almost any RNA target to allow for visualization, localization
and quantification of individual mRNA transcripts.