InnoTrain Webinar Series
Introduction molecular RBC typing
July 08th 2021, 4 – 5 pm (CET)
- Lecture „Introduction into molecular Red Blood Cell (RBC) Genotyping“
- Lecture „Introduction into inno-train`s RBC product portfolio with respect to the different demands”
- Case reports
More information about - Webinar: "Introduction molecular RBC typing"
HLA-FluoGene384 Match – Single Antigen Bead Resolution in 384 wells – 11 loci + all 23 CWD null alleles in < 1 hour
July 14th 2021, 4 – 5 pm (CET)
A precise, fast, easy and reliable method with a higher resolution is the key in HLA typing for solid organ transplantation.
- Sabine Scholz and Dr. Jan Konietzka will present the advantages of inno-train® TaqMan® PCR based HLA typing with HLA-FluoGene384 Match.
- Presentation & Video of FluoQube & HLA-FluoGene384 Match, Workflow HLA-FluoGene®
- FluoGene® Software Setup – Analysis - Result display - Examples
- Q & A
More information about - Webinar: HLA-FluoGene384 Match
QTRACE® qPCR Post Transplant Monitoring – the alternative to STR
July 28th 2021, 4 – 5 pm (CET)
A fast, efficient, and sensitive method is mandatory after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. QTRACE® identifies and quantifies traces of DNA with a sensitivity of 0.1%. The free webinar will give an introduction of the TaqMan® based QTRACE® System and the intuitive TRACE® software that supports the whole process from patients data entry up to the final report during the whole monitoring period.
- Lecture „QTRACE® – qPCR Chimerism Monitoring. The Software and the Workflow “
- Questions & Answers
More information about -
Webinar: QTRACE® qPCR Post Transplant Monitoring – the alternative to STR