Histone PTM Multiplex Service
Profile histone modifications in multiple
gives you access to ground-breaking technology that enables high-throughput multiplexed screening of histone modifications. The service uses Luminex® xMAP® magnetic bead-based multiplexing technology to simultaneously measure multiple histone modification targets in a single reaction. This first-of-its-kind multiplex epigenetic assay generates more data with less sample than traditional western blot or ELISA methods.
- Minimal cell requirement of 250,000 cells is sufficient to quantify 13 histone modifications.
- Detects ≥ 10% difference between samples.
- Controls include total H3 and samples containing known PTM changes.
- Histone PTM Quantitation Service includes:
- Assay design.
- Sample preparation.
- Completion of the Luminex assay.
- Data analysis.