Hands-on seminar - Pipetting techniques and ergonomics
Get more accurate and precise results in your lab – We show you how.
- The basics of pipetting techniques
- How to Improve Accuracy and Precision
- To identify the influence of different error sources on pipetting results
- To recognize the ergonomic risk factors in pipetting and lab work
- To define your pipette maintenance program according to ISO 8655 standards
- Daily maintenance and checking of pipettes
The seminar will be interactive and scheduled time will be 1,5 to 2 hours.
Number of participants is set to between 10-15 people.
Book a seminar / get more information -
Lisa Tibbelin, 073 460 20 92, firstname.lastname@example.org