SH30558, CDM4CHO without L-Glutamine (liquid)
A chemically defined, protein-free ADCF cell culture medium.
- Chemically defined and animal-derived component-free formulation
- Designed for high cell yield and recombinant protein production
- Allows for direct or sequential adaptation
- Designed for large-scale culture applications, including perfusion and fed-batch strategies
- Manufactured from traceable components and according to cGMP guidelines
HyClone CDM4CHO is a protein-free and animal-derived component-free (ADCF) cell culture medium. This regulatory-friendly medium is developed to increase process yields for the industrial manufacture of recombinant proteins using a variety of CHO cell clones. CDM4CHO medium has been successfully tested in a variety of culture systems, including T-flasks, shaker flasks, and bioreactors including fed-batch and perfusion culturing. CDM4CHO medium is available in liquid and powder formats in user-friendly packaging.