Ge Healthcare Europe GmbH
SH30913, FM4 Insect w L-Glutamine
ADCF (animal-derived component-free) medium supports recombinant protein production with multiple insect cell lines.
- For use with the baculovirus expression vector system (BEVS).
- Designed for high cell yield and recombinant protein production.
- Complexed lipids for enhanced stability.
- Supports multiple insect cell lines.
- Supports direct or sequential adaptation.
- Manufactured using ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified processes according to 21 CFR 820 medical device current good manufacturing practices (cGMP).
SFM4Insect medium provides excellent growth of many key insect cell lines while requiring minimal adaptation. Additionally, SFM4Insect medium has been successfully tested in a variety of culture systems up to and including high density bioreactors.