Shield Scientific B.V.
ecoSHIELD, Nitrile Glove 250 mm AQL=0.25, PPE cat III
Laboratory, powder-free green/white doubled-walled (twinSHIELD) nitrile glove. Complex Design - For mortal and irreversible risks. Green=General risk.
- Chemical risk (ISO 374-1:2016+A1:2018 - Type B JKPT)
- Biological risk (ISO 374-5:2016 VIRUS)
- 250 mm / 0.10 mm (XL/10: 260 mm) (EN 420:2003+A1:2009)
Ambidextrous. Category III PPE glove (PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425), Class 1 MDR glove (Regulation (EU) 2017/745). Viral penetration test (ISO 16604:2004 Procedure B). Tested for chemical permeation (EN 16523-1:2015+A1:2018). Type I hypersensivity eliminated - Type IV hypersensivity reduced
Chemical resistance guide
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard - which reduces by 50% the CO2 emission/kg of produced cardboard
- The amount of ink used on the packaging has been reduced by over 60%
- 50% more gloves packed in the same volume compared to other product ranges, saving more than 30% cardboard. The reduction in storage space and maritime transport contribute to a 700 kg reduction in CO2 emissions for every 1000 cases delivered