Celigo High Throughput Micro-Well Image Cytometer
Analyzes all cells in all micro-wells, every time.
Bench-top imaging system with fully automated acquisition and quantification. Proprietary optics with best-in-class bright field and up to 5 fluorescent channels. Fast acquisition of entire wells, consistent illumination and contrast, out to the edge. All formats: 6, 12, 24, 48, 96, 384, 1536-wells, T flasks, slides.
• Cell count (adherent or suspension), viability, cell cycle, phagocytosis, surface markers, cell secretion, cell growth tracking, morphology etc
• Cell line development: single colony or single tumor sphere identification, single cell per well, transfection/transduction
• Virology: titer, infection, Ab-neutralization, transduction efficiency, cytopathic effect, CAR T cell-cytotoxicity
• iPSC reprogramming: fibroblast doubling, iPSC colony counting, embryoid body formation, immunostaining etc
• Migration/invasion: chemotaxis, wound healing, transwell invasion
• 3D-models: growth inhibition, apoptosis, tumor spheroid viability, quantify invasion into Matrigel, measure migration onto ECM, tumor-sphere formation and clonogenic survival, EBs and PDOs, 3D confrontation assay
• Immuno-oncology: direct cell count, document all cells, population gating, ADCC, direct NK cell killing, CAR-T, CDC
MORE INFO OR A DEMO – email@example.com
Read more about Virus vaccine development
Read more about Assays for Virology Research