Gemini EM Microplate Reader
Please click on the link if you are interested in getting a quote, a demo or more information.
Create custom fluorescence assays without having to purchase expensive filter sets. The top- and bottom-reading Gemini EM Microplate Reader with dual monochromators lets you determine the optimal excitation and emission settings for your creative new fluorescence intensity assays. If the best wavelengths are unknown, the Gemini EM reader will find them for you. Switch easily between top and bottom reading modes for solution- and cell-based assays.
- Read a variety of sample formats from 6- to 384-well microplates in endpoint, kinetic, spectral scan, and well scan modes
- Eliminate the need for identifying, purchasing, and changing out filters for wavelength optimization with dual monochromators for excitation and emission wavelength selection between 250 and 850 nm
- Measure fluorescence from solutions or cell-based assays with the best optical sensitivity by switching between top and bottom fluorescence reading
- Up to 4 wavelength pairs can be read for endpoint and kinetic measurements
- Well scanning to report a fluorescent measurement from a single point in the center of a microplate well to multiple points across a tissue culture well