The arium® mini is a compact ultrapure water system developed to provied ASTM Type 1 water quality. The system is ideal for general/ critical applications and is suitable for a daily need < 10 liters.
Pre-treated water needed to produce ultrapure water is stored in the 5-liter unique bag integrated on the side of the system. Uncomplicated exchange of the bag facilitates upkeep of the system and considerably reduces maintenance time compared with conventional tank systems.
The standard version arium® mini is independent of a permanently installed water tap. Feed water is supplied to this system via a provided container, filled with pre-treated water.
- Simple Bag exchange in less than 5 minutes
- No use of cleaning agents needed
- Optimized purity, due to closed system, avoiding a permanent biofilm
- Intuitive menu navigation with high quality glass touch-display, developed through customer survey
- Produce ASTM Type 1 ultrapure (18.2 MOhm)
- Small Footprint, only 28 cm width
- Volume dispense from 50 ml
- Delivers a flow rate of 1 liter per minute